Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Three down...one more to go

Call me crazy, but I definitely read all three twilight books in the last three days. I just couldn't get enough of Edward. Almost to the point of it being unhealthy. haha. He's seriously like the most perfect guy ever...well minus the vampire thing, but everyone is allowed at least one flaw right? :) Maybe I'm just making up for all of his that he doesn't have! lol. Seriously though...wow. I never thought I would be in to the whole 'old fashioned' guy thing...but apparently, I am. Who knew? For those of you who haven't read them; Edward is described as this beyond beautiful guy, so it was kinda fun to actually see what my imagination came up with for what he looked and dressed like. It was kind of a surprise actually...he didn't turn out how I thought he would, at all! :) But it worked and now I'm kinda sad for the movie because 'my' Edward looks different from the guy that is playing him in the movie. It's all fine tho...the guy they have is good looking for sure. haha. I'm sure I wont be too disappointed! :) The next book comes out on Saturday, so I'm sure I'll lock myself in my room until I'm finished with it. Although, I wont be able to start it until Saturday night. Jen (my old roommate) is coming into town for the weekend and I couldn't be more excited! Until then, I'm sure I'll be doing whatever I can to get Edward out of my head....I even went running hardcore today with my 'get pumped up' music and, nothin! There were all of these songs poppin up and commercials n such that made me think of him. BLAH. I talked to my roommate when I got home and she reassured me that it was perfectly normal...it happened to her too, and many other girls that I know. So, if there are any dudes out there, reading this...you should read it and take notes. Apparently, he's got the girl routine down. haha.

I found another book that I've been wanting to read for a while now...Girl Interrupted. It's one of those Psych books that a bunch of people in my major said was pretty good, so I figure I should read it. I'm gonna take it to work tomorrow to pass the time. I'm sure it's better than Sudoku-ing and facebooking all day long :) I'm sorry that I really don't have a whole lot of anything interesting to write...my last few days have been pretty uneventful aside from everyone at work calling my phone extension to interrupt my reading because they thought it was funny. I think my favorite though, is that there is this 30ish year old guy that works there. Really hardcore. Used to work in Juvenile Hall n such if that helps you paint the picture. Anyway, he's read them all a while ago and loved them and he kept comin out asking me what part I was at and then we'd talk about it for a bit. haha good times with the hardcore softies! :) Anyway, I hope you all have a GREAT week!!! XOXO

4 comments:

Zarah said...

haha I'm sure if I had read the book instead of listening to it with Ashton, I would have finished a lot quicker. I can't wait to get my hands on the other ones!

Jen Bowen said...

Sounds like people at work...Gotta love Mike. He's hilarious. That brings back memories of hearing about his confusion on the "one squirt" in the bathroom rules :)

Honeybee said...

Who is the hardcore softy? Mike A? I could see that. Funny!

Amy Pennington said...

OK bandaid...I caved and read the first 2 and am on the 3rd so no spoilers please:) but I love them I am doing the same exact thing you wrote about. It is girl's crack! I can't get enough of edward and I have a husband. So there you go. I am ADDICTED and so late in the game too! HELP!

2 in 4 days and I am a mom with responsiblities;)