Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Does Everybody Know What Time It Is????

I would like to start out by saying to everyone...HAPPY JULY!!!! I think one of my favorite things is getting to change my calendar. I don't know why. I'm easily amused. :) Alright...I've had ANOTHER crazy dream that I want to remember, so I'm writing it here. Even though some of these are really weird, I'm really glad that I dream and that I remember them. I know a lot of people who don't, and I gotta say, dreaming makes sleeping that much more fun!

So, here it goes...I'm not really sure where it all started or why. I remembered when I woke up this morning, but it took me too long to get to writing it down and now I've forgotten. Anyway, so my mom and brother were visiting me in Provo and they decided that they were going to move into Sparks with us. I don't know why, but they did. I was planning on moving in with them and so I was slowly moving some of my stuff over to their apartment from mine. Sadly, all I moved was my papasan chair, Pierre. (most comfortable chair in the history of the world). He's kind of like my pride and joy I guess. :) So, we're out doing something, (my mom, brother and I) and we run into Lex Luthor. I'm not sure what he wanted from me, but I wasn't going to give it to him and it made him mad, obviously. I guess we went way back or something. Kind of like a Clark Kent situation, so, we were kind of nervous about it since, you know...Lex Luthor doesn't usually take kindly to people who don't do his bidding. We're walking back to Sparks to probably start moving more of my stuff over and right as we're about to enter the gate a huge bomb goes off and my apartment that I was currently in was DESTROYED. There was nothing there that could have been recognizable at all. I cried a lot...all of my stuff was gone, not to mention that I coulda been in there and all of my roommates stuff was destroyed because of me. I was really thankful that I moved Pierre over though...that gave me some comfort. :) So anyway, I was really stressed because I knew for sure that Lex would find out that I wasn't in the apartment when it blew. I decided to go over to my friends house where I thought I would be safe for a bit. She is one of my old roommates, but I'm not going to name names because of the next part and I don't want her to get mad at me in case she reads this! :) So, I show up and she's like staring at me in a really weird way. I was like HEY! Whats up? How's married life? You know...the usual. And she pulls a knife on me and said somethin about how she has no problem killing me and that she's not waiting to do it. I wasn't TOO afraid of the knife since it was only a butter knife *laughs* but the whole concept of someone that I've lived with for a while, was trying to kill me, and I didn't know why...especially after my apartment blowing up, wasn't settling too well with me! :) So I'm trying to talk to her to figure out why she wants to kill me and she's comin at me with the butter knife and I can't scream. Of course. Isn't that always the luck? So we're kinda wrestling around and she finally breaks down crying. She told me that she'd already killed one of our other roommates and that she was scared or something. So we ended up talking and I think I put things together that it was all Lex's doing, but she wouldn't come out and say it for obvious reasons. Anyway, that's my dream. Weird huh? Not quite as cool as the war dream, but very exciting none the less! I think there was a lot more to it, but sadly, I can't remember. *bummed out* I hope everyone has a GREAT July and a happy 4th!!!! XOXO

2 comments:

Zarah said...

Now I really want to know who it is...Ashton's betting it's Laura. To quote him, "I always knew she had a dark side!"

Meredith said...

Syd gets so excited when I pull up your blog - 'Mama that's my AUNTIE!' in the bestest, loudest scream she can muster. Good times! So your dreams, well, weird. And where was I? Oh ya, probably moving to Nashville. Glad you saved Pierre, that's important! :) Happy 4th, wish you were gonna be here, we're playing volleyball in the morning I think. I'll be questionable lest there be bottle squirtage if you catch my drift but I'll probably give it a try.