Thursday, July 3, 2008

Out of No Where

Okay, so I know y'all are probably tired of hearing about my dreams, but they're just so funny and random that I can't help but write about them. :) I will, however, preface this story with a different one. Mostly because I'm pretty sure that Meredith is the only one who is going to read this that would know the preface to this dream. So, back in the day I used to have this HUGE crush on this guy in my ward, Shad Bowen. I thought he was so dreamy despite the fact that he kinda looked like a turtle. haha. I would put a year on when this happened, but I swear to you, I liked him for like 5 years if not more than that. Sad, I know. :) Anyway, they moved when we were back in middle school or something and I really haven't thought that much about him since. Just know, he melted my butter in so many ways. lol.

There was a lot to this dream that didn't really make sense, but that's gotta be normal, right? Anyway, my friend and I were here at BYU and we had this ward activity or something and Shad was randomly there! I was definitely excited but in a weirded out sort of way. So, we started talking and this girl was insanely jealous and was trying to come up with anything that would make Shad want to stop paying attention to me and lean more toward her. And do you know what she did? She was looking at my back to see if I had any zits. hahaha siiiiiick. That's really all I remember. There was a lot of running, but I don't remember why. It made me laugh a lot that Shad was in my dream though. Good times. I haven't thought about him in a long time...

The 4th is coming up and I'm glad that I get work off. That means sleeping in...sort of. I think we're gonna get up kinda early to get a good spot for the big parade that goes through Provo. I've been here for 4 years and I've still never seen it. Can we say party pooper?! Yes. What can I say? Sleep is just so good. I think we might hike the Y at night too to see the fireworks, but we'll see.

I'm back at work now! Not that there is a lot for me to do just yet, but I did get to write my lesson yesterday and I watched 3 episodes of Chuck. hahah love it. Anyway, I'm gonna go find something to entertain myself with. Lata lovers! XOXO

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Hee hee, Shad Bowen, good times. I'm thinking of a video that got sent to Ben on his mission that we watched recently and Kami was teasing you about him, so funny and random! I guess it's our right as Anderson women to have 5-year crushes - mine was Bracan and yours was Shad I guess. And for the record, that's gross that she was looking for zits on your back, talk about random! :) If you get too bored at work you can look up info on Nashville and get jealous at the nice weather and scenery that we might be living in...that's one part I'm actually excited about! And that Ben might not be sick every week, hopefully his allergies would be better. Wow, this is like a whole post in itself because it's so long. It'll give you something to read at work, right! I think we're going to On The Border for dinner and I have to say that I'm slightly excited about it, I might be counting down the hours. Then I think we will go see fireworks tonight, Roanoke does theirs the night before. I was hoping that if I typed too much there would be a message that says my comment is too long but so far I'm not getting anything, bummer. Well at least I will know I have the longest comment on your blog hopefully! Love ya, miss ya, glad you're back at work. Talk to you soon!

Shadow said...

haha..hey i dont look like a turtle, ha,ha. This is Shad, I was bored and googled my name and this popped up. It was so fun to read. haha. Im over @ BYUH now, I remember you from your pic. I dont blog but u can reach me at my email Shadbowen@yahoo.com if you want