Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cowboy, Take Me Away

So, after a few hours of slaving, I finally finished my new plaque thing....what do you think? I'm not the most 'artsie fartsie' person in the world, but I'm quite proud of it! :) Although Emily insists that I may not be 'artsie' but I'm definitely 'fartsie' so at least half of the phrase is right. hahah thanks girl. Love ya too! :)

Tomorrow is the beloved Pioneer Day which means that I get Thursday AND Friday off. Yeah, that's right. Love it. I love Utah holidays. I'm so excited for the Rodeo tomorrow. It's gonna be most excellent. *does a lasso motion in the air, above her head* WAHOO! Yeah baby.

So, I was talking to Emily yesterday and we decided that we're gonna road trip to California before school starts, possibly during Labor Day weekend. Just as kind of a great start to the Fall semester! :) Besides, I haven't done nearly enough driving this summer for it to feel normal. haha. This was the first summer that I didn't drive home...I flew instead, so I'm a good 42 hours of driving, under the norm. I don't know what we're going to do there just yet. Emily wants to beach it up and I'm kinda feelin Disney World, maybe! :) Now I can finally decide for myself which is better...Disney Land or Disney World. And I'll be able to say that I've been to California! Maybe I should go to a taping of the Price is Right so I can mark that off of the list of things I want to do before I die. Who knows. My friend, Beth, lives there, so that would be fun to go see her too! We'll see...we don't really have plans just yet. Only that we want to get out of Provo one last time before we're trapped until Christmas time. :) Anyway, I'm gonna try to finish up Sydney's wall hanging that I'm making for her, so I'll catch y'all later. Have a great one! XOXO

2 comments:

JA and co. said...

Your plaque is so cute! And if you can't find enough things to do in California (yeah, right) you should hit up Knotts Berry Farm (it's like Disney Land only cheaper and the characters are Snoopy characters instead of Disney). They have a petting zoo with huge pigs that made me laugh.

Meredith said...

So jealous, how fun! You should totally do the road trip, you'll regret it if you don't. Definitely do Disney AND you have to tell me if go to Price Is Right, hee hee, that would be HILARIOUS and you could wear a crazy shirt so we'd see you!