Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Little Ray of Sunshine

Alright, so sorry I wasn't too happy with the last post. In all fairness to me though, my computer has been randomly shutting off so I didn't know how much time I had and I was stressing out majorly. lol. Good times! :) Anyway, in all reality though, being back in Provo has been a blast. I've actually been keeping pretty busy despite what I thought, although, I've only been here for like 4 days so we'll see how I feel next week or something! :) I don't start work again until July, so luckily I only have 7 days left of complete boredom during the day. I've been doing stuff though, so that's good. I feel kinda bad for my friends though...most of my girls have gone home or moved away so whenever we get people together to do stuff, like every night, its always me and a bunch of guys. I really think they don't enjoy it quite as much as I do! :) Seriously though...our dinner group is me and 5 guys, and all of those guys are the ones that I hang out with and I try to get girls to come, but I'm getting the feeling that girls in our ward don't really come to stuff we invite them too...bummer huh?

There is this guy in my ward tho that's pretty cute. I hear he's cool, so I'm gonna go check that out one of these days! :) Well, that is, if I can work up the guts to do it. I did it with Jeremiah, so I can do it again right?!

Our new Bishop is pretty cool. We were talking on Sunday and he actually went to UT for a few years so we had things to talk about that didn't involve church stuff so that was fun. I'm really glad to be back in the RSP mode. When I was at home, I really just felt weird, but now that I have my groove back, I'm doing much better! :) I get to teach in two Sundays so I'm excited about that. Anyway, I went for a run about an hour ago and I can definitely smell myself and its starting to gross me out, so I'm gonna go de-stink! *waves goodbye*

1 comment:

Jen Bowen said...

One good thing about your time of boredom is that you have more time to post on here. I'm excited to go swimming!