Monday, August 4, 2008

This and that...

I did it...I finished the last vampire book. :) I'm happy that it's all over, sorta. I'm sad there wont be more, but glad that I can get back to real life now! :) Not to mention that I have neglected cleaning for about the last week now, and it definitely shows. My room is a mess as is the downstairs and the bathroom. I'm very excited to go home and clean today. I know, I know...that makes me weird, but I don't care. *smiles* I also bought my all sports pass today. It made me REALLY excited about my last year as a college student and enjoying every single moment of football season. Its weird that after this, I wont really be in the whole college scene anymore. *shudders* Not sure how well I'll adjust to "normal" life after I graduate. Especially since, my whole life, I've defined 'normal' as school, but it will be great, I'm sure. I have a plan for after I graduate, although, I was talking to Emily a little bit ago and we started talking about how it seems to be that anything either of us plan for, never really happens because something else gets in the way. Not in a bad way or anything, it just never works out like we thought it would (which is normal enough). So, she told me I should stop planning to go home to Texas and then maybe I actually will...hahahaha. good times.

Speaking of old roommates, Jen came back to visit this weekend before she heads back to Chile. It was so good to see her. Erin came over and the three of us spent the night laughing and talking and, of course, watching the movie that is most dear to our hearts: That Thing You Do. :) I think we all, secretly, have a thing for Lenny. He's just too great, to not love! :)

I have a new favorite song. It'll probably last as long as my other favorite songs have...like 2 days, but I'm enjoying it for now. Its called 'Teardrops on my Guitar.' Its actually a really sad song, but for some reason, I love it! :) I think its more of the tune and such, but still...I can't stop listening to it. Hopefully, my roommates haven't gone crazy with it yet! :)

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Hope you had fun cleaning - I think that's all I ever do around here, there is always some mess to clean up! :) It's so nice when you've worked hard and then it's clean, even though it lasts for only a minute! Enjoy your last year of school - actually I loved school but I loved being done too because then I didn't have homework and had free time. Actually then I studied for my Series 7 and my CFM so I wasn't really done with homework just yet, but I got there eventually! Love ya muy mucho...