Saturday, February 23, 2008

Dancin the night away!

So, we had our ward talent show last night and I thought y'all might like to see the video! I had a blast choreographing and dancing it! If there is one thing that I miss about high school other than the fact that it was insanely easy compared to college is that I miss performing all the time, so last night was definitely fun for me! I just wish I could do it more often!

I got a letter from Ron Dude the other day. He says he's doing so well with the discussions that his trainer guy has been really impressed with him. Gotta love the Ron Dude right??! As far as the housing stuff goes, Emily and I went shopping around to places that we heard were fun and when we looked at each one, we realized how much we love it here at Sparks. We just really weren't that excited abou the other places whereas here, the only bad thing is that there's no washer/dryer. So, I think we're going to stay here and just move into a 4 person apartment so we can have more refrigerator space! :) Anyway, I hope yall are doin well and I miss you bad! XOXO

8 comments:

Zarah said...

Awww I love watching you dance! Will you teach my kids (whenever I have them)?

Adrienne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adrienne said...

blah I wrote a comment and now it was erased...so I guess I'll keep it short...Can't wait to see you in May...Ron Dude didn't write me a letter yet!.....and love you...

Amy Pennington said...

Girl can you believe in the 10 yrs that I have known...I have never seen you dance...you are amazing! thanks for sharing! I love dancing and miss it too! High school drill team was too much fun for me! good luck with all thos decisions:)

Sagers said...

Refrigerator space rocks! (So do you and your dancing moves, by the way...I can't dance to save my life.) Love ya!

Meredith said...

You ROCK Bandaid, it's been so long since I've seen you dance, that was a fun treat! Your biggest fan will think that's cool too, she's in the tub but I'm sure we'll be watching this a few times once she's out! :) Miss ya love ya!

Meredith said...

I would just like to say that I totally called it! Your fan watched it over and over and all she kept saying was 'Hey that's MY Auntie, Mom!' I think I just heard her say that about 50 times! Oh how she loves you!

Kiera said...

That was cool to see you dance! you are really good! I was telling James I don't think i could dance a solo like that! You are very brave!