Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Top o' the mornin to ya!

Its the time again! that's right...time for the apartment to look like a leprechaun barffed all over it! I decorated for St. Patties day when I got back and I'm lovin every minute of it! Although, I feel like I'm cheating out Easter since its the next week this year. That's okay tho...I'll just decorate for it in April and pretend like it was in that month. haha.

So, Emily and I have been trying to figure out where to live and I must say...it's not very fun. Although, one of her friends told us about this condo that's only 280 a month (plus gas and electric)...it has 3 floors (a half basement, a main floor, and top story with two bedrooms). There are separate bathrooms for each bedroom and another one on the main floor for guests. It has a washer dryer and covered parking and its close to campus. The girl said she loved the ward and that there were more guys than girls...that's a nice change! Ours has had a 3:1 girl guy ratio for the last two years. haha. So it sounds fun! We're gonna go check it out tomorrow and see what it actually looks like and we might sign a contract soon. I'll definitely be glad when I figure all of this out. I really hope they let me just sign a contract for summer and fall since I wont be around for the other two semesters. BLEH...apartment politics! :)

Laura and I both got to bed by 11:30 last night...it was beautiful! I dont know that that's happened...ever! Definitely something I'm gonna try for from now on. It was weird to wake up before my alarm clock and not want to shoot myself for feeling so tired. haha. Tomorrow should be a good day...in my cooking class, its diary week so we're making triffle. And no, I wont put in beef sauteed with peas and onions! :) Gotta love friends! Anyway, I'm outta here! XOXO

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Heyyyy we're trying to find a place to live in Provo also! :) Although that is hard to do when you live in Texas! I think though lately I have been trying to talk myself out of moving (that's what a few visits with Sydney will do to you! :) ) Hey could you ask Alicia if I could be on her blog list? I noticed her name on your list the other day and I haven't talked to her in forever! Thank you, Thank you! Hope you have fun in cooking class! That sounds like it would be a blast! Love ya!

Jen Bowen said...

That condo sounds like a pretty sweet deal. I'd definitely appreciate having a washer and dryer. Actually I'd really appreciate having a dish washer that's not me. The name comment on Derrick's and my blog reminded me of the Friends episode: "How about Ruth?" "We could have a little baby Ruth" "Vetoed?"

Adrienne said...

Umm yes we can play all the time. I'm actually really excited about that..having you near by. It will make the transition a lot better for me since all of my fam lives here :( I'm sure you can relate! And yes we are sisters at heart! That's what so funny! It's hard to explain to others how I know you...."Uhh my husband's brother's wife's sister"....Oh forget it,"She's pretty much my sister". Have a good one! Love you.

JA and co. said...

'Sup Bandaid! I'd love to add Heath and Adrienne! I just need their gmail address, so if you can give me that that would be fabulous. I saw St. Patrick's Day candy in Smith's today and thought of you :). Ciao!
Leash Dawg