Sunday, February 17, 2008

Over and gone

I can't believe how fast this weekend went. I swear I just got here! I wish the week would go by as fast as this weekend did. I'm gonna miss being home. Its always so much fun for me, but then again that's just cuz I have the best appendage ever (Sydney), we spend all day doing fun stuff for the most part...not to mention all the nintendo and board games we all play. Good times. I gotta tell ya...mario party on the wii is definitely fun. Much harder than I thought it would be! And I'm proud to say that I still have my pro bowling status on wii too! YAYUH!

Today at my sister's ward, Cheryl (a sister in their relief society presidency) comes up to me and says, "I just want to call you Bandaid, but I know that's not right!" haha. I just laughed and said its what everyone calls me anyway so it was okay. She guessed my name afterwards, but it was definitely funny. Talk about flashbacks to Washington. haha. I went to my parent's ward too to say hi to everyone and I saw Josh Runyon for the first time since he got back from his mission! talk about tan! Sheesh...I'm definitely jealous. I also saw sister Nebeker. I know that's really not relevant to anyone but Leash Dawg, but it was definitely awesome to see Neb Nebs! She was just visiting from Vegas, so it was definitely good timing.

Meredith, Sydney and I took our sunday nap together on my brothers bed...I know Syd is little, but sheesh...I never thought that 3 people could take a nap on a queen bed. haha good times. I really hope Ben isn't gettin the flu and that he just overdosed on the little smokies we had for dinner. His plate was half full of em! :)

I'm watching Oklahoma right now and its the part with the big dance thing...I really wish that we still had choreographed partner dances like that that everyone knew. How fun would that be?! And even a girl like me who doesn't like wearing dresses thinks it would be way fun to have the occasional town party where everyone gets all dressed up in fun dresses and dances and junk...maybe someday, but I highly doubt it! :) Anyway, I guess I should go finish packing or something! XOXOXO

6 comments:

Jen Bowen said...

What time are you coming back to Provo today? We've missed you! Were you ever able to beat Syd at bowling on the Wii or is she still the standing champion?

Guess what! I finally get to see Enchanted today. Waiting for it to come to the dollar theater has been a very slow process.

Zarah said...

Yay Oklahoma!! I'm with ya that it'd be fun to get dressed up and have a dance. Maybe we'll have to plan it out or something. ;) I'm excited to see you!

Meredith said...

Glad you still have your Pro status, and mine is back, wahoo! Thanks for such a fun weekend, hope we didn't smother you! Well, I hope Syd didn't smother you...today I am still hearing "and I love Auntie" so I don't imagine we'll be hearing the end of that phrase for awhile! :) Actually probably just in time for you to come back again and have it start right back up! But we all love Auntie so it's ok! Ben is feeling a lot better by the way, he went to work, must have been little smokies OD I guess!

Amy Pennington said...

Hey is that Kevin nebeker's wife you mentioned? I used to work for him at washington mutual then they moved to chicago shortly after megs was born....

Anyway I am so glad you had a good time.. you deserve the rest and family time:) hope you have a safe trip home!

Adrienne said...

Aww Bandaid I missed you this visit too. We tried to see you Saturday but it didn't work out. It's probably better that I wasn't there to see all the Auntie loving anyway, hehe :) On Sunday I picked Syd up from Nursery and she laid her head on my shoulder and snuggled and then jumped up all of the sudden and said "I LOVE AUNTIE!" haha it was hilarious. Glad you had a good time! See you in May!

JA and co. said...

Hail to the Neb!!!