Friday, February 15, 2008

GTT!

GONE TO TEXAS!!! does anyone remember that play we all had to be in in 4th grade? Good times...funny times too. Square dancing is definitely not my forte! :) Anyway, so I'm definitely back in Texas now and I'm loving every minute of it! Its been rainy and cold the whole time, but its totally worth it. We went around dallas for a bit visiting people and went and had lunch with Ben which is always good and lots and lots of playing and cuddling with Syd! Tonight, my bro and I definitely stayed up playing wii and watching Friends. Good times, good times. I'm not sure what's going down tomorrow, but whatever it is, it'll be awesome!

I hope everyone's valentines day was awesome! There wasn't a whole lot that went on that was different for me...other than having an awesome girls night in! We watched night at the museum and ate lots and lots of junk food. You really can't get much better than that! :)

Well, I've been up since like 3:15 this morning, so I think I'm gonna hit the sack so I can be all ready to go for tomorrows festivities!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Yay my Bandaid is here! Hopefully I'll get to see you guys tonight! Love you!

Meredith said...

We're so glad you're here - the appendage is still sleeping, you must have worn her out yesterday so we'll see you whenever she's done hibernating! :)

Amy Pennington said...

glad to know you are living it up with the fam! enjoy your time!