Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I'll Always Be Irish! A Fact I'll Not Deny! :)

Holla! What's shakin?! Not too much has been going on here...just the same ol' same ol'! Although, I'm definitely counting down the days til I get to come home! In Sydney's language that would be "1 more nursery!" haha. yayuh! I'm so excited to get back to the warm weather and awesome family! boom baby! It seems like every day something happens to where I just get more and more excited to get out of provo for a few days! it will be well work the 260 bucks!

Fun story! I was in irish class yesterday and I guess there's some talent show thing for some group within the dance department so I'm dancing with them in it because they needed a few more people. So that should be fun. AND this weekend I get to go see Riverdance in SLC with some of my friends so its gonna be an Irish filled weekend! Ron's farewell is this weekend too so that'll be nice to see everyone again.

Anyway, I guess I should get back to work. I just spend the last 45 minutes talking to one of my co-workers about life. lol. I love working with psychologists! :) Hope yall are havin an awesome day!

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

HAHA I have a funny story about Irish stuff...well okay, a story. When my bro Matt and I were in high school his friends thought we were/looked Irish because we have reddish hair and lots of freckles (talk about stereotypes!)and so they would call him Patty and me Pattiette and they always threw him an all green birthday party. Have fun this weekend! Give Ron hugs for Heath and me! Can't wait to see you!

Meredith said...

OK Adrienne's story is hilarious...I might call Matt 'Patty' next time I see him! :) Can't wait to see you, have a great weekend. And thanks for getting this song in my head... you're fabulous! I guess it's better than the 'Mulan' song that's been stuck there the past week though, thanks for changing it up for me! :)

Amy Pennington said...

Irish people rock..I know I do:)

That sounds like fun to dance. I would love to dance as much as you...it's funny how we always want what others have huh! If I could dance my life away I would.
Anyway..hope you enjoy riverdance and getting to see kami (and fam)...tell her I said hi!
Syd really is asking all the time when you are getting home so presh!

Jen Bowen said...

Just to clarify, is this from that Happiest Millionaire movie? I still don't think I've been able to see the entire thing all the way through. Maybe this year...Have fun in Texas this weekend!