Friday, November 28, 2008

8 is the greatest number!

Alright, so, Zaz tagged me on her blog, and I'm sitting around, waiting for my brother to get back from visiting one of his friends from back in the day, so I figured I should get on it. :) Here it goes!

(None of these listed are in any particular order)
My 8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Chuck
2. Friends
3. Smallville
4. The Office
5. So You Think You Can Dance
6. Heroes
7. House
8. Extreme Home Makeover

My 8 Favorite Restaurants
1. IHOP
2. Bennigans
3. Olive Garden
4. Chipotle
5. On The Border
6. Chilis
7. Texas Roadhouse
8. Macaroni Grill

8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. I ate...a LOT :)
2. Attempting to take a nap, although, it didn't really work
3. I did a LOT of dishes
4. Watched House
5. Played with Puden's hair
6. Watched Errand of Angels
7. Read my book
8. Talked to my family on the phone

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Putting up Christmas Decorations
2. Graduating
3. Going home for Christmas to see my family...and especially to see how much my nieces have grown! (Meredith says I'll be a big pile of Auntie mush) haha
4. Ireland in February
5. Finally knowing what it is I want to do with my life...haha good to know right?
6. Having a family
7. Finishing reading the books on my list
8. Crossing off stuff on my list of 'Things I want to do before I die"

8 Things I Love About Fall
1. The pretty colors
2. The nice weather
3. pumkin pies
4. two words: leaf piles
5. Smells of cinnamon and other "fall-y" smells
6. Big comfy sweatshirts and sweaters
7. Dipping toast in hot chocolate
8. Thanksgiving

8 Things On My Wish List
1. For my family to be happy
2. To spend time with my nieces
3. To feel good about my decisions of where I want to go and what I want to do after I graduate
4. To dance on broadway :)
5. To have a family
6. To know that I've touched at least one person's life for the better
7. Oh oh...a new pair of socks for each day
8. Harsher punishment for parole violators...AND World Peace! hahah if you can name that movie, you rock my socks :)

8 People I Tag
(Kind of fun, but only if you want)
1. Meredith
2. Beth
3. ReffineJ
4. Jen
5. Emily
6. Shusha
7. Isaac
8. Melly

4 comments:

Jen said...

i'm gonna rock your socks... it's from miss congeniality!!! tara, you have made my life better, so check that one off your list! cheese, i know, but true. heartcha!

Kiera said...

I was going to say Miss Congeniality too. She beat me to it.

Meredith said...

Miss Congeniality, aahhh, love that movie! Someday when my girls are free of fevers (ugh!) I will try to do the 8 things....it was fun talking to you all 40 times today! :) LOVE YA!!!

Jen Bowen said...

It made me happy to see you put me as Refinnej. Miss you!