Thursday, December 4, 2008

Gracias!

So, its been a while. That's my own bad! :) Thanksgiving was GREAT. I LOVED getting to spend so much time with my oh so awesome brother and the Breinholts! I just heart y'all. Since it's been a while, I cant really remember everything that went down, but I do know that we had a big group date which was fun, we stopped at the creamery (and dont worry Meredith, I got the DOUBLE SCOOP in a waffle cone and still finished before some people). Gotta represent! :) Thursday was great except for the part where Puden was sick. Poor kid. Kami and I were talking about how weird of a holiday Thanksgiving is...we spend a couple of days in preparation for all the eating, then we eat for like 40 minutes, do dishes for like an hour and are in pain from eating so much the rest of the day! Something doesn't add up...but I don't care. I still love it. :) We went to Tepanyaki's the next day for Sister Breinholt's birthday and Puden and Kami taught me how to eat with chop sticks. I've always wanted to learn but I could never do it. I feel so accomplished. I can die happy now. :) In honor of Thanksgiving (better late than never right?) here's a very short list of things I am thankful for:

* My family
* The church
* My testimony
* The fact that it hasn't snowed yet
* Going to the temple and having one so close
* Christmas music
* Graduating in T minus 15 days to be exact
* My education
* My roommates
* My friends
* Singing time with Emily and Ashley
* Irish dancing...and all kinds of dancing
* Shoe horns...haha no seriously! :)
* Oreo blizzards
* "Laughing til it hurts" moments
* Inside jokes
* Cell phones
* My opportunity to be at BYU
* Rolls
yada yada...I could go on forever, but that would probably be pretty boring for everyone else! :) I hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving!

*celebrates* Okay...just to mention this little fact...by this time next week, I'll never have to attend another college class as an undergrad! WOO HOO. That's right...the last day of classes is Thursday and I take all of my finals on Monday and then its peacin' out time suckas...I'm goin home! WOO HOO! I can't wait. I always forget how great it is to be surrounded by family and my little Sydney! Nothing makes me happier than a little lovin from baby girl! I can't believe she's almost 4...WOW! That went by so fast. Anyway, I'm gonna go do something fun-ish...like play Yahtzee with Emily! Yahoo!...I hope I win. :) *waves*

2 comments:

JA and co. said...

Yay for no more undergrad classes...congratulations!!! Oh, and I totally ditto loving the rolls. Good times, good times. Good luck with finals and I'll see you at Christmas!

Jen said...

Haha, you do love your shoe horns don't you! Wahoo, you are soooo close to being done with classes!