Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Hobo Day!

So, today in Irish class, was definitely an interesting one. I dunno what my deal is, but I was just completely off all day today. When we were doing our leaps across the floor, my upper body was doing this weird fish-like sway thing when it's supposed to be straight and stiff. My teacher started chasing me and looked at me like what the heck is going on? haha. Its usually not a problem. lol. Then, my rhythm was all off...normally I rock the hardshoe rhythms, but not today. And to top it all off, I tripped myself. lol. Luckily it was partner work, so Val caught me before I completely biffed it...but somehow my right foot got caught around my left leg. I can't even begin to explain how that happened. It was definitely funny though. Val was kinda off today too, so we decided today was Hobo Day...mostly because my pants were black cut off sweat pants that kinda have a hobo feel to them. lol. So, to everyone out there, I hope you have a happy Hobo day!

Anyway, onto more exciting things. I had another crazy dream that needs to be documented. It's been a while, so I was excited when I woke up this morning. :) To start the dream off, I was with my friend, Alicia, from back home. We decided to go out on her yacht (which, by the way, Leash...if you ever get one, I expect to be told about it haha). So, we got some old high school friends together and partied like it was 1999. Somehow, those other friends turned into the Breinholts and some girls in my ward. Weird, I know...but just roll with it okay? :) So, we're yachting around and its dark outside right? And all of a sudden, Jack Sparrow came and kidnapped me. It wasn't really that scary because, me n Jack are buddy buddy, apparently. We were laughing about it after he got me away from everyone since they were freaking out so bad. Who knew we were tight...I guess I have friends of all kinds. haha. So then, he kinda takes the prank too far and cannon balls me on top of this hotel building by the water and I cant get down. He didn't come get me and I had no way to get down and I ended up missing my flight to Ireland. I cried and was not happy with Jack. I called the hotel people with my cell phone and apparently they had the hook ups with the airlines and there was luckily another flight going out to Dublin later that night, but I would have to hurry...somehow I got off the roof and hurried down to get my stuff so I could leave. All of my friends from the yacht were going and had already left and I was very bitter. Except Kaylyn...she wasn't gone yet. I'm not sure why. haha. Anyway, I realized that I left my passport in Provo and I was apparently in West Jordan. I didn't have time to go back to Provo and make it to the airport in time so I didn't know what to do. I sat and cried and Kaylyn came and sat next to me and was like it'll be okay....I guess those are the magic words because right as she said that, I remembered that I put my passport in my bag before I left and what do ya know? I pulled it right out. hahaha. Then my stupid alarm went off...my face was wet though, so I think I had been crying for real. lol. Or maybe I just had another dream about being an x-men that got stuck in there somewhere. haha. I'll never forget waking up all wet...stupid ability to control the water through my mouth. :) Despite the gross consequences, that was seriously the best dream I've ever had.

Anyway, back to real life! I went to Rexburg this weekend and it was loads of fun. It was great to be with Kami! The first night, we went to the Halloween concert they put on every year. It was with the Symphony and Men's Chorus and they did this pirate themed show. It was really fun! Then we came home and I gave her a facial and we did clay masks together. The next day was pretty chill...Kami had to rehearse her song she had to sing on Monday and then we went and saw our old friend, Melissa, from back home. For dinner, she took me to Big Jud's...those hamburgers were HUGE. Definitely bigger than my face, but totally worth it. haha. We split it into 4ths and each took a quarter and were still full by the end of it. No worries, Meredith...I definitely saved room for ice cream! haha. Later that night, we went to this African Children's Choir performance. They were SOOOO cute. I wanted to take them home with me. *sighs* Love, love, loved it! :) Anyway, that's about all for the updates...oh except I decided to try my luck at making cinnamon rolls yesterday. Some of them sucked hardcore, but others were actually quite yummy. I was proud. I've never done that before! Anyway, I need to catch up with my Chuck episodes, so I gotta jet. Catch y'all lata! XOXO

1 comment:

{B}dreamy said...

I didn't know there was an ocean in Utah... but I would LOVE to hear about the X-men dream, haha! *B