Friday, May 30, 2008

Family Fun!

This week has been CrAzY! The Breinholts are in town since Mallory's blessing was on Sunday so it's been fun doin stuff together. Yesterday was awesome! A group of us went to 6 flags which was really fun! I don't remember the last time I was there. Defintiely high school for sure. We rode the new Tony Hawk ride which was fun, but Titan and Mr. Freeze are still my favorites. The best part was that everyone is still in school and it was a Thursday so there really weren't that many people there. The longest we had to wait in line was about an hour for Mr. Freeze and the other rides only took around 15 minutes which was A-mazing! I felt bad cuz Jeremy got sick after the first roller coaster we rode which is definitely not what you want to happen when you spend all that money to get in there in the first place. JaeLyn was so great to go on the WAY fun rides with me...Jeremy and Kami have kind of weak stomachs and James wasn't really sure about all of them we wanted to go on so sometimes it was just the two of us. Good times!

Today we had girls day out after my dance classes which was awesome. We went and got pedicures and each of us had some kind of ghetto/hilarious experience. Meredith was getting out of the chair and kinda fell backwards and her butt dipped into the water *cracks up* The best part, was that when she went to sit to put her feet under the thing to dry them, I guess she decided to sit in two chairs because when I sat down next to her, my butt was all wet. Kind of a replay of yesterday after the roaring rapids ride at 6 flags!! haha. Anyway, my lady tried to cut off these things I have on my toes. They aren't warts but they aren't dead skin things either. haha. Sick I know, but still funny...it was way awesome cuz when she was massaging my legs she was like, "Do you work out a lot?" and I said yes and she told me that she thought I had really strong legs. Yeah baby! :) Anyway, JaeLyn's girl was getting picked on by everyone so she had this scowl on her face the whole time and was rubbing the heck out of her feet. lol. Kami's feet were all blistered and stuff from 6 flags so the lady took forever on her. No joke...she started first and finished last. Word of the wise: Have nasty feet when you go...you get longer massages. lol.

Okay, best part of my week right here...I got a new razor cuz my old one sucked and it came with this new kind of deoderant and it smells SOOOO good. haha. I absolutely love it. I get wiffs of it every now and then and its so WOW! lol...I have issues. :) Oh AND Puden got Kami and I hooked on this TV show, Chuck. It's seriously soooo good. I'm totally bummed that season 2 doesn't start til Fall. We watched the first season in 3 days and I just couldn't get enough. I highly recomend it to everyone! Kami has been sleeping over at my house too so we've had the fun sleepover late night talks n stuff every night. You can't beat that. We also got to hang out with Carolyn just like old times. Pretty sure we haven't done that for at least a couple of years. Love it!

My dance classes are going well. I totally love teaching! It's been interesting since I'm doing it in people's houses...having toys all around serves as quite the distraction but it's still been way fun! I'm so excited for the recital. Those are always some of the most fun nights!

4 comments:

Kiera said...

Audrey is always telling me to do " step together step touch" Glad you guys are all having fun!!

Amy Pennington said...

Sounds like you are having so much fun...I loved seeing you the other day..have I already said that? oh well! hope the rest of your summer goes as well!

Amy Pennington said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Pennington said...

the delete was mine appearantly I got trigger happy!