Tuesday, May 20, 2008

...and some more gravy please!

May I say that the trip to Babes was GREAT?!?! There's nothing better than sitting at a table with all different kinds of chairs, while the jukebox is playing old time songs and eating so much homemade food that you could die! The theme for the night was easily spotted. Every time the waitress would come she would ask, "do y'all want some more mashed potatoes?" And everyone's immediate response was YES...and then my dad would chime in with, "and some more gravy please!" haha I thought it was hilarious that she never really caught on. She thought that we would ACTUALLY get full. We're Anderson's...we don't get full. :). And when we do, we just keep eating. Its a strange sickness, but I gotta say that it makes life that much better...until you eat so much that you just want to roll over and die. Good times.

Anyway, I got to see Carolyn today which was fun...she is one of my best friends from High School who, everyone used to say was my twin. Yayuh!! It was so fun to see her...I got to go running, shopping for my sister's birthday, I cleaned the bathroom (woo!) and not to mention spending the day at costco with the girls. Gotta love Costco during lunchtime! :) YEAH!

So, my brother and I were playing MarioKart wii today and after you play it for a while and beat some stuff, you get to play with your "mii" instead of one of the original nintendo characters. Naturally, we decided to play as ourselves right? Well, I'm sitting there making fun of my brother cuz his character makes retarded noises and then I look up (the race was over) and this is what I saw when I looked at my character...for those of you who have ever watched Friends (a personal favorite of my brother's and mine), their secret way of flipping people off is to bang their fists together twice and what do you think my character was doing? you guessed it...yeah...it was absolutely hilarious! My brother's character was raising the roof or something silly and mine was secretly flipping everyone off. haha. good times. we were cracking up. I think she was really supposed to be clapping, but because her hands are like these circly things, they looked like fists. lol. MarioKart just upped about 10 points in my book tonight.

Here's another weird thing that i was thinking about the other day...in the game rock, paper, scissors, who was the genius who decided that paper beats rock? There's no way...it's absurd. I had a friend that once said that whenever he plays, he always plays rock so if someone plays paper and they try to say that they won, he punches them with his already clenched fist and says, "oh, I'm sorry! i thought your paper would protect you!" hahaha. love it...i should start doing that. lol. Anyway, make it a great day or not, the choice is yours! XOXO

2 comments:

Kiera said...

Audrey is really enjoying her dance class. She loves to show off to James. Thanks for doing it!

Meredith said...

You are so hilarious! I think I am having gravy withdrawals! See you in the morning for dance class, hope the girls will be better tomorrow!!!