Tuesday, December 18, 2007

FINALLY!

Okay, so I'm FINALLY back in Texas and I'm LOVING it! All except for the part where my brother and I are trying to figure out what in the world to get my grammy and we've got nothing. Surfing the internet for ideas doesn't really work so well when you don't know what you're looking for! :)

Today was definitely awesome! I got to go to the airport with Emily and we got cinnabons for breakfast...yummy! Then I got to fly home with my Grammy which was freakin sweet! When we got here, my dad took us to Wendy's for lunch (go figure) where we met Meredith and Syd where she preceeded to hit me in the head with a balloon. haha. Good times. I came home and got to unpack and organize my CDs (hahah...hi, can we say nerd?) and then there was the traditional partying with the fam. It really doesn't get much better than that...not to mention that the weather is around 68 degrees which means no snow, no frost bite and no cold noses! :)

Okay, so back to the finally business...I'm FINALLY done with finals, I'm FINALLY done with that 50 hour project and Trevor FINALLY held my hand...a while ago! hahah. Sorry about the lack of updating, but now that I have no life aside from my family, I'll probably update this thing a lot more. haha. But yeah, so lets just put it this way...I ended up oweing M&Ms, ice cream and pizza for those of you who know what that means! hahah.

Well, I need to get back to surfing the internet for Grammys gift and me and Puden are watching Friends, so that means I should probably get back to laughing my head off! Catch ya lata!

2 comments:

Trevor James said...

FINALLY you have a boyfriend! oh dang. ha! wait, you have a boyfriend?!

I can just feeeel the angry eyes right now :)

Tara, you rock. Let's eat pizza when you get back to Provo.

Amy Pennington said...

hey you are home...when do I get to see my bandaid? love ya miss ya
good luck finding a gift!