Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Happy Christmas to all and to all a good night!!!

Alright, Halla...this is for you! I want you to be able to have things to read whilst you're at work, so I'll try my hardest to update regularly. P.S. I miss you bad. We didn't get to play mario party or mario kart together and I gotta say, I'm pretty bummed about it. Yawning with you during the hymns in relief society just isn't enough Halla time to fill my quota! haha. Anyway, HAPPY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL! I hope everyone's was as awesome as mine was. I love being home with the family! We had so many people over today so it was pretty loud and crazy, but still way fun. I didn't even have to open a lot of my presents this year which was pretty funny. Syd was definitely the present helper this year! :) I felt kind of like one of those really rich Queens or something when people just brought stuff for you. I would write down who gave me what so I could write out my thank you cards later, and I would look up and Syd was workin on my next one. It was the quickest system I've ever experienced! haha

So the breakdown of Christmas goes as follows:
I woke up and had some breakfast and all that, we took family pictures and opened presents once Ben, Meredith and Syd came over and then Puden and I got to watch Harry potter on HD...it was A freakin mazing! I just love that movie. I think my favorite present that I got this year is my "I Love Auntie" calendar of Sydney pictures. I'm so excited to flaunt it in my room! :) Once we had all the yummy food, I made the mistake of going outside where all the kids were and jumped in a pile of leaves. After that it was all over...I was attacked by all sorts of kids, leaves and other flying objects...like feet. haha. When I went to take my shower like 5 hours later, I was still finding leaves in strange places. haha. After that we played "London Bridges" for at least 30 minutes. Pretty sure I haven't played that in YEARS. It was then followed by a game of catch phrase. Ya know...I've realized that we're all too competitive for our own good. We ended up engageing in some playful bantering more than once. hahaha. Gotta love the fam! Ben said that when Sydney woke up this morning, they were like hey babe, do you want to go see if Santa came? And her reply was, and I quote, "I love Auntie." haha I've found my shadow!

Meredith, Syd and I are hittin the shops tomorrow. I'm so excited to finally have a heavy coat...well that is, if I can find one! :) I don't know if they actually sell those here, but I figure if all else fails, I can hit up some place when I get back to Provo and give it to me for my birthday. haha. I hope I'm not the only person that does that. Every year, before my birthday, I take myself out shopping and buy me something fun that I want. I think last year it was a movie which wouldn't surprise me in the least, but hey, what are you gonna do?! :)

2 comments:

Amy Pennington said...

just catching up with your blog! glad you are enjoying your break...

Adrienne said...

Thanks for letting me not be bored at work Bandaid. You are so thoughtful! Today was my first day back and there waiting for me were 3 new blogs from my favorite Auntie! Hopefully we can do some more fun things before you head back to the Y. Love you!