Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Joy of Musicals

Happy Sunday! Today was yet another good, relaxing Sunday. I got to see a bunch of my old leaders and friends at church which was awesome and well, you know, going to church is always good too! I got to take a small nap (even though i couldn't get to sleep), but it was definitely nice just to lay there for a while. Meredith and Syd came over for dinner which was fun and I got to go see Stephanie's wedding dress which is always fun! But here's the topper. I was downstairs watching the football game with my Grammy and we were just kinda flippin around to see what else was happenin on the TV scene and what did I find? THE SOUND OF MUSIC! Only the most amazing musical of all time. Now, anyone that knows me or my family at all, knows that we go way back with this movie. My dad walked in to my Grammy and me singing the songs and bouncing a little on the couch and the best part is that he just walked in like nothing was different or out of place. Rightfully so though, we do that sort of thing all the time. But really...you just cant be in a bad mood after you've watched that movie. Its just way too good. My favorite line from that movie has got to be, "Reverend Mother...I have sinned." BWAHAHAHAHA those nuns...you'd better watch out for them. Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky! I'd like to think that if I were ever a nun, I would be that cool. :)

So I've decided that my new favorite TV show is going to be Dance Wars: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann. Well, aside from Smallville of course. It doesnt start until January, but hey...that's definitely close and it looks like something that I'm gonna make sure that I watch every week. And that I'll probably wish that I tried out for. hahaha. One day, I'll try out for something like that just so I can say that I did it and not wish that I did. Sound good? Good. Anyway, I'm gonna go play with Puden now, so I'll catch y'all later. Happy early New Years Eve!

3 comments:

Amy Pennington said...

i love dance shows...so you think you can dance is my all time fav. musicals rock! when am I going to see my mer bears fam? boo whoo!

Kiera said...

Hey,
we totally swapped places. you came the day we left and now you are leaving the day after we get home! How funny is that! Sorry we took Ben away from your party. We were going to be stuck at the airport and he bailed us out!

Adrienne said...

Where are the updates? You were doing so good!! Hope you are settling into another semester of school well! I miss you already and I'm bummed we didn't get to hang out again this New Years! We'll save the Martinelli's for another night!