Thursday, December 20, 2007

Humble Pie

Alright, so since I've been back, me and Syd (and sometimes Meredith and Grammy) play wii bowling. Let's just say that I haven't beat Syd ONCE since I've been home. That's my new New Years Resolution. She whomps me every time. Talk about GAY. haha. Its definitely funny though.

Okay...may I just have my moment to say...THE MAVS BEAT THE SUNS! WAHOO! That's right. I haven't slept so good in my life. lol. Well, except for when the beat the heat or the Lakers...come to think of it, I sleep really well when the beat the spurs and the rocket too. So lets just say that I sleep really well whenever we win! But especially well when we beat those guys!

Yesterday meant another trip to Wendy's for lunch. I think I should keep a tally of how many times my dad and I go there. I'm sure it will be pretty high by the time I leave. I wrapped an insane amount of presents yesterday and the weird part is, is I actually enjoyed it. lol. That usually doesn't happen. Its probably because none of them were mine this time. :) I'm sure that part is yet to come though. They went back to the mall today to get stuff for me and Puden, so that must have been why I didn't wrap any of mine yesterday. :)

Anyway, I'm heading out so I can go party with the sistah! Boom baby!!! XOXO

2 comments:

Meredith said...

You're funny Bandaid, I know Sydney gets a LOT of joy over the fact that she can beat Auntie at bowling...hee hee. At least you're a good sport about it!

Amy Pennington said...

wow a toddla beatcha huh? she does have mad skills. I love that kid so much...I dropped by mers house right before you dangit!