Thursday, October 4, 2007

Crazy days ahead...

Howdy! So, I've been so incredibly busy these last few weeks that I don't remember quite what it's like to sit and do nothing...or even sitting and watching a movie without worrying about the other stuff that I'm supposed to be doing. haha. Meh, that's college life right? I'm definitely excited for Meredith to come out in two weeks so I can get away for a while. That will be so nice! Vegas...here I come!!

So, as I'm sitting at work today, I realize that I'm getting a huge craving for Ice Cream sandwiches...i want them bad. haha. I'll probably have to go get some after work. lol. OOOOOO, I don't remember if I already wrote about this, my my friends and I decided that we're going to dress up as the Justice League for Halloween this year in honor of our love for Smallville. Some of our roomies don't really know about the justice league however, so we're kinda just saying super hero's in general, but we're gonna try and get as many as we can from the league! I'm gonna be the Green Arrow and every time I watch clips from Smallville with Oliver Queen in em, it makes me miss him. lol...he was just too darn cute to not be on the show anymore! It's a tragedy and I can't wait until the episodes when he comes back! :) Yeah, so I'm pathetic, but what are you gonna do? At least I'm not still in love with the gay guy from Nsync. haha. I like to call that my Ross factor. I remember when he came out of the closet, I had about 5 or 6 of my friends and family ask me how I was doing and if I was handling the news well or not. hahahaha. Silly silly silly!

My new favorite show (aside from Smallville of course) is the Office. It's so darn hilarious. So, if you don't watch it, you should! Thursday nights at 8...I love that they moved times to fit my Smallville schedule! :) Well kids, I'm off to get back to work. catch ya on the flip side!

2 comments:

Amy Pennington said...

the office is hilarious...I haven't started watching it every week..cause I like grey's. your costume sounds way cute and have a blast in vegas baby.

Meredith said...

Yup, we like to catch 'The Office' too, I think that Ben really works there, not at his job he tells me - he is known to prank too. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks...