Thursday, October 11, 2007

Sleep...what's that?

So, can I tell you how excited I am about the office and Smallville tonight?! YAYUH! I always look forward to my Thursdays...I work in the morning for what seems like forever haha, and then I have class, but i get out at 3:15 so I high tail it off to the temple and BOOYAH...my Thursdays rock. Although, today, I'm incredibly tired. I've had so much to do this week, not to mention that I haven't gotten a full 8 hours of sleep in who knows how long. I'm definitely excited to take a nap on Sunday if it happens! YAY. I've decided that the weekend after Vegas with Meredith, I'm going to purposely not plan anything so i can lay around in my sweats all day, catch up on homework and sleep...I'm so darn excited! I might even get to squeeze in a movie on Saturday. WAHOO! You know what that means tho...time to bust out While You were Sleeping or something awesome like that. I always wonder how I made it thru Seminary...it still baffels me!

Okay happy moment number 2: I went to bed bath and beyond last night cuz when Dad was up here way back when, he stole one of my pillow cases on accident and so I went to go get a new one and when I walked in it smelled like CHRISTMAS. It was the best thing ever! I didn't want to leave tho, but it was totally worth it! I'm so darn excited to put up Christmas Decor after we eat Thanksgiving food. haha. Anyway,

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Oh, my favorite movie....will you make sure to watch the part where the kid falls off his bike an extra time for me! John Wayne was tall. Dustin Hoffman was 5'6". You wouldn't want to see Dustin Hoffman save the Alamo would you? SUCH a great movie, definitely classic. We'll have to watch it when we're there for Thanksgiving - or bring it with us to Vegas if we're at the Hotel and need something to do!