Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

WAHOO! IT'S FINALLY HERE! I stayed up last night to finish my costume with my roommates and may I just say that we LOOK GOOD! YAYUH! Talk about awesome. I'm so darn excited. Rest assured, there will be pictures! The only bad thing about a holiday coming up is that after today, it will be over. Sad day...but that also means that on Thursday I get to redecorate for Thanksgiving. And you know what that means...it's almost time to decorate for CHRISTMAS. haha. Not to mention that my favorite people are coming up to the cold bad place weather for Turkey Day. I would really prefer to travel down there...I've never appreciated birds more than I do now...flying south for the winter is so dang smart. Whoever stays here if they have a free one way ticket to warm weather is cRaZy. I have met so many people from Utah and I'm thinking...WHY? Why haven't you moved yet? hahaha...I guess I'm just biased cuz I love it in Texas and not so much in Utah when it's cold. Although, I will admit that if I go to Texas Women's to get my masters like I'm kinda planning, it will be really weird to not be in a Mormon school. It has definitely been the coolest experience.

Anyway, so I get to DJ the party tonight...lucky for me! :) That just means that the music is gonna rock since I'll be in charge. haha. After which I will proceed to partake in yet ANOTHER bet. Which by the way, I lost the card game bet, but won the stinky socks bet, so it worked out well. Anyway, tonight's bet is on pizza for a Mario kart tournament on N64. I'm fairly confident only because when I'm losing, I cheat. Aka, sitting in front of the TV so the other person can't see, or unplugging their controller. He never said I couldn't cheat whenever we laid down the rules, so I'm good to go! :)

May I just say that I wrote an 8 page paper on Monday night, and studied hardcore for a midterm that I just took (and feel pretty good about by the way) and now I just have one more paper to write which I've already found the articles for!! I'm so glad I made it through this week without passing out.

So there was this lost dog that was roaming around our apartment complex for the last little bit so we've taken her in and fed her n stuff. She has a collar but no tags or anything and she's soooo sweet. Anyway, last night she kept wanting to sleep on my bed with me, however...can we say no? I kick. :) Anyway, I guess I threw one of my cuddle pillows off the bed last night and when I woke up she was like totally sprawled out on it. lol. needless to say, I'll definitely be washing that thing before I reuse it, but she's just so cute and I love it! Anyway, I have class now, so I'm out! LATAS!! XOXO

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Wow, that was the epitomy of random posts, love it! And seriously, wash your pillow, that's so nasty. There's probably stinky doggy drool all over it, ewwwww gross. Happy Halloween partying, not sure what we're doing tonight, it'll just depend on what Syd is feeling like. Hmmm, what to do?

Kiera said...

Your life is so exciting and fun! I agree that you should wash your pillow. That is really gross. Oh well enjoy having the dog around! Happy Halloween!

Amy Pennington said...

Did you have fun at your party? Can't wait to see pics. We had a blast last night...megs has it down with the trick or treating. She is a pro! You are so nice to let a mut sleep on your cushy pillow...I would never...germaphobe present!