Monday, October 8, 2007

Weekend musings

Okay so this weekend was kinda bitter sweet for me. It was awesome because of Conference (of course), but it really sucked other than that. It was kinda lame. I really feel like I didn't get one. I've been so excited to go to conference (I had tickets to the Sunday afternoon session that my dad got for me) and two of my friends wanted a ride up there too but of course they were running late (like 30 minutes late!) BLEH...anyway, by the time we got there, you can imagine that the traffic was ICKY so yeah...they gave my seat away and I was totally bummed. I admit, I cried. ARG. Oh well...hopefully next time.

I did get to do laundry which makes me happy cuz that means I get to wear a bunch of my big fuzzy sweaters this weekend cuz it was CoLd! AH! :) I also got to watch Jungle Book for the first time yesterday since like forever ago so that was definitely a huge pick me up! Not to mention that #5 returned the favor of us pranking them! I dunno if I told yall that we broke into their apartment and stole all of their plates and bowls in exchange for our oven door that they had stolen the previous week. So yeah, we wake up yesterday morning and laura goes to leave out the back door and she opens it, then closes it really fast and just kinda points at the door...so I go over and open the door to find that they have stretched fake spider webs (lime green by the way) all over our front door, attached with coloring book pages that they colored. lol. They made new rules that we're not allowed to steal stuff anymore. I think they were jealous that we knew how to break into their apartment but they didn't know how to get into ours. haha. Meh well...it's fun anyway! i'm not quite sure how we're retaliating yet, but it'll be good, whatever it is! I hope everyone's conferencing weekend was awesome! YAHOO!

2 comments:

Amy Pennington said...

The pranks sound like way fun...I didn't live in a dorm or apartment so I am living vicariously through your stories. Sorry you missed conference...what a bummer.

Kiera said...

How funny! sounds like you guys have a lot of fun in your dorm!