Friday, September 28, 2007

TGIF

So, may I extend my deepest apologies...I know the last entry was REALLY LONG! I didn't even realize how long it was until after I had already posted it. lol. Anyway, with that said, my I say that I LOVE Fridays? In honor of the good ol' TGIF days, I watched Full House during my lunch break today. Good times, good times. It was the one where DJ gets to play Juliet in the school play and Stephanie makes the brain for her science fair project. Anyway, I only say that cuz I know Meredith has seen all of them like a bajillion times!

So, the FedEx man just came in to deliver something and I had to sign one of those weird computer things. Can I tell you how much I don't like signing those things? Kinda like on my drivers license...it looks like some 2 year old grabbed a pen and did it for me...ah, its trouble with a capital T! AND can I say how excited I am that Smallville started up last night? Yeah baby! There was definitely a lot of screaming going on while watching it!

It's official...I finally caved. I decorated for Halloween last night. I just couldn't fight it anymore and none of my roommates were home except for Emily and she was like seriously...just do it! haha. So yeah, she talked me in to it. Like it was hard, but whatever. I had her blessing, so I caved. It all worked out well cuz I've gotten lots and lots of compliments on it from people who've seen it already! YAYUH. Okay, I'm making sure this one isn't long and I need to get back to work so *waves goodbye*

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I reckon I ought to get my Halloween stuff out pretty soon, I always forget until the very last minute and then I have my stuff out for like 3 days and it's time to take it down...you should remind me! Ya Smallville was good but kindof predictable - like I knew they wouldn't kill off Chloe or Lana. And is the blonde supposed to be Super Girl or is she just another weird Kryptonian alien person???? I didn't quite get that - but she's in the opening credits which makes me think she's going to be on the show for awhile. Hmmm, Ben is gone Scouting all day today so call me if you're bored - well up until 1:00 your time because then I'll be at a wedding...LOVE ya!

Amy Pennington said...

Oh bandaid can I just say you are precious:) I love all those friday night classics from when we were kids. I loved full house, family matters, and even sabrina the teenage witch and now I am so not embarrassed to say I watch every episode of hannah montana...it is such a cute show. Anyway, I am glad your apartment is all decked out that is so festive of yoU!