Monday, June 23, 2008

I Don't Think I'm In Texas Anymore Toto...

So, I'm back in Provo and it's definitely been CrAzY so far! But on the bright side...at least I'm keeping busy right? As soon as I drove into Provo, I remembered why I was so excited to get home 5 weeks ago. :) I walk up to my room to drop off my suitcases and what do I see? There's an envelope on my desk that looks like its in the shape of a wedding annoucement. So, I open it, and sure enough...its for one of my ex boyfriends. haha good times. I don't know if I'm gonna go or not...if I do, I'm gonna need lots of Dr. Pepper and a really hot guy there with me. haha. Anyway, in all fairness, I new that one was coming. So, I go over to see my friend and I sit down and hear learn about her new relationship that she got in whilst I was away...there were a LOT of details if you get my drift. hahah..its okay though cuz I'm so excited for her! :) Anyway, while I was there, some girls from my relief society last year came over and I was talking to them and hearing about one of the other girls new boyfriends. lol good times. The next day, I'm hanging out with some of my friends and I get a call from the 2nd counselor in our bishopric and he asked me if I would give a talk on Sunday about eternal families and temples...aka temple marriage. haha. Good times. Oh and I got an invitation to Jen's baby shower. I love Provo. :)

My computer busted yesterday too...that's been nice. haha especially since Puden isn't here to fix it anymore. I just need to date a guy like Chuck so he can come fix all of my computer problems! :) Anyway, I guess I'd better get going so I can figure this computer stuff out! Hasta Luego!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Boo, we wish you were in TX still, no one here is getting married if that sways your decision at all!!!