Saturday, June 14, 2008

Wishing they come true...

Alright, so this one is gonna be shortish, but I had a sweet/awesome dream last night and I don't want to forget it so I'm gonna write it down and seeing as how my journal is in Provo, this is the best way to do it! :) Anyway, so here it goes: So, I had just gotten back to Provo and summer semester was about to start and some new people moved into our ward. We decided to have some kind of ward 5k or something...or maybe we were all just running for the heck of it. I dunno. Anyway, we're all running and somehow I end up running right next to this new guy that I hadn't seen before. I don't know if he caught up to me or if I caught up to him, but judging by the looks of him...I'm guessing that I caught up to him. :) Anyway, he kinda looked like William Moseley (the guy who plays King Peter in the Narnia movies) with short hair and cuter. I can't really explain it, but WOW. Anyway, apparently, when I'm running next to extremely attractive guys, I have the ability to talk while I'm running. This never happens. But luckily, it did that time. So, we're chatting away and somehow we ended up holding hands while we were running. He commented about how my hands weren't sweaty and that was weird since we were running and I replied with yeah...maybe that's because normally I would be sweating because of the running and I would also normally be sweating during the guy situation out of nerves so maybe it canceled each other out. I dunno. Anyway, so we get to the ending place and everyone is cooling down and swimming n stuff. I'm inside wherever we were and we're doing some weird ninja warrior contest which was awesome and I look outside while I was competing and I see him outside surrounded by girls. So, after I competed, I went outside to shew them away, right? So, I head out there and they're all trying to flirt with him n stuff (typical for a singles ward and a hot guy) and I walk up and they don't leave, BUT he started holding my hand again which was great. So anyway, long story short, we start talking and he told me that he had been dating some other girls, but he wanted to date me. Yeah that's right. Boo-Yah! Unfortunately, after that I woke up cuz of my sunburn so I dunno what happened. Lame, but still an awesome dream. It really wasn't that great aside from the fact that he was hot and we held hands. lol. But still...anyway, I'm gonna go get ready for the days events. I hope y'all have a GREAT weekend!!! XOXO

2 comments:

Zarah said...

haha That's awesome!! Hooray for hot guys!

Kiera said...

Cool dream! Hopefully that one come true!!