Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Can we say, "Hi Monica!"

So, I had kind of a large-ish wake up call the other day. I am anal when it comes to organization. Not only that, but clutter makes me anxious. Unless of course, its organized clutter, in which case, I'm usually okay with it...sometimes...if it's mine. :) Okay, here's the story: My friend told me that he was planning to play the best prank on me and that he was excited to do it but that I would more than likely be really mad at him. I had no idea what could possibly be bad enough to make me really mad. I love prank wars, so in the spirit of fun, not a WHOLE lot could really do me in. He is also friends with my roommate who he talked to to see just how mad I would get. She assured him that I would get incredibly upset. What was the prank you ask? He was planning to sneak in to my apartment, when I wasn't there, and rearrange my DVDs out of order. Sad, but true, my friends. Sad, but true. The worst part is, is that I got excited thinking that I would get to rearrange them back the way they should be after he did it. Luckily, he never did. But, rest assured, I still rearranged them after I was done with finals anyway. I have a problem. haha. I can't tell you how relaxed I've been since Saturday...I've had the apartment to my self and it has been spotless clean all 4 days. It's been so great and I'm so at peace. lol. Yup...I have issues. Everyone keeps saying things like, "oh man...you're there alone? Are you lonely?! Are you just about to go crazy?" And I'm sitting there thinking yeah, i miss living with people like crazy, but the place is so clean! haha. My worst fears have been realized. I'm more like Monica on FRIENDS than I would like to admit. I love to organize, I get in cleaning moods ALL the time, I pay my bills the day I get them in the mail and cooking makes me happy. Now all I need is a Chandler *melts* haha. Wouldn't that be nice? He's foxy! *laughs*

Today is supposed to get up to like 81ish or so, but get this. They said that tomorrow, it will be a high of 51 which a chance of snow! What in the world? I tell you what..>I think Utah is trying to depress me more and more. I get so happy at the thought that summer is finally here to stay and then they spring this on me! How am I supposed to get a tan to win my bet with Emily if it's snowing all the time?! I could always fake bake but...no. I did get a sunburn yesterday which made me happy, but it looks like today will be my last shot to even it out until who knows when. I hope the weather man was wrong. That would be sweet!

I have decided today that I want to learn how to sew...well, okay, I already know how to sew, but I want to learn to make clothes and not just pillows and blankets n stuff. It may come in handy someday, not to mention that I think my shoulders get broader by the minute. I'm kinda tired of having to buy shirts that are 1-2 sizes to big so that they fit my shoulders...blah. haha good times. They should have a forever 21-like store for broad people. That would be SWEET. I bought this "Crunchless Abs" workout DVD set the other day and i'm excited to use it to see if it works. I don't usually get to run anymore since I'm at work all day and by the time I get home, all I want to do is play so getting all nasty and sweaty probably isn't the best thing, so I figured I wouldn't get as nasty with an ab workout. We'll see...maybe i will. haha. Anyway, I'm out...there's an episode of the office with my name all over it! Latas! XOXO

5 comments:

Zarah said...

Well, anytime that you want to come help me organize, feel free! I need all the help I can get! There's movies, books, boxes, your room...haha.

Jen Bowen said...

I remember how excited you got when I told you you could help me organize my closet as a birthday present for me. Too bad timing didn't work out. I love the bags by the way and I'm having fun doing the organizing in baby steps.

Adrienne said...

haha I am the same way with organization. I even organize my friend Amy's desk at work. We can be crazy together! You'll be coming home soon! Yay!

JA and co. said...

I just watched Friends and then read your blog...you're hilarious :)

Kiera said...

I love the Office!! It is so funny!! I wish I loved organizing. It is torture for me. So feel free to come organize my house any time!!