Friday, March 21, 2008

Life's Unanswerable Questions

Howdy, howdy, howdy! So, this week has been kinda interesting. I'm not really gonna write about it on here, but lets just say there's been a lot going on, good and bad. But, I guess you can't have the good without the bad right? Its times like these when I really would just love it if the Lord would tell me why certain things are happening or what I should do in certain situations or why stuff like this keeps happening. I'm beginning to think I'm 1 of 2 things: 1) I'm either severly broken, in which case...bleh (haha) or 2) I still have some kind of lesson to learn and apparently, I haven't learned it yet. Well and then there's the whole Lord's timing thing. I know it will all make sense after its all over and I can look back on everything, but right now, its pretty sucky. I got to go to the temple this morning which is ALWAYS awesome, so that helped a little. And last night was Michael's baseball game and he definitely played this time and we were all very excited about it! My friend, Kat, and I (and her boyfriend) went and saw 27 dresses afterward which was fun, but it wasn't one of my favorites...pretty much a movie about my life. lol. I'm glad she ended up marrying the hot guy tho. That always gives me some good hope! :)

Tuesday, Enchanted came out and can I tell you how much that movie rocks? haha. There's nothing to hate about that movie! it never gets old either, which is definitely a good thing. I'm getting excited for Easter Sunday! Since Puden isn't here this year, I'm going up to my roommate, Jen's, grandparent's house after my meetings n stuff. We always have fun up there, so that'll be good. Much better than making myself a waffle and taking a long nap. I never sleep well Sunday nights because of those. You'd think I'd learn my lesson, but I really don't think that I will. haha. They are just too good to not do it! :)

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Dude, call me, I never know what's going on in your life, I think I'm always the last to know...I'm glad you have something to do on Sunday, we'll miss having you here. I've been out getting sunburned the past two days so I'm pretty cute right now, I've got the ghetto half-arm burn, it's pretty! Ya so really, call me....

Meredith said...

P.S. on your blog you still have 'Mallary' and we're actually doing 'Mallory' like it's supposed to be spelled, I guess you didn't get that memo, sorry! Just so you know!

Adrienne said...

Sorry things are kind of sucky right now. I can sort of relate to the whole dating/marriage frustration thing. You are not broken. I think it's just all about the Lord's timing and the fact that you deserve someone super duper special! Hang in there and know that you are loved! Hope you have a lovely Easter Sunday. You're awesome!Love ya!

Kiera said...

that is too bad that things are crappy right now. I think we all have those times. It will get better though.

Jen Bowen said...

Love you! We're getting moose tracks this week. Just name the day and time. If we don't plan this soon another DQ Blizzard turned into Old Faithful may have to occur. I love how appetizing that probably looked. Good luck with everything! We're here for you!