Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What year is it again?

Okay, so here is my new dilema...at work, I've been entering data into our databases for the last eternity, it seems. Anyway, all of the data that I'm entering now is from 2004 and I realized the other day when I was doing budgeting stuff for work, I was putting 2004 on everything. I had to go back and look at all of my papers that I have written in the last little while that I haven't turned in yet to make sure that I put the right year on it! Sad, sad, sad. I guess I shouldn't feel too bad about though. I remember when i came up to BYU to visit Puden when I was a senior in high school, I went to class with him and Pooh and they had a paper due in American Heritage that day. I look at Pooh's paper and it said like September 23, 2002 or something like that, when it was really April 2004. Talk about hilairous. He was like yeah, so I stayed up all night writing this paper and when I woke up this morning to reread it to make sure it made sense, it wasn't even about what the paper was supposed to be about! hahaha...poor pooh bear. Gotta love it though. Classic!

I heard it was supposed to snow today...it makes me cold just thinking about it. But, no worries, cuz I got my SPACE HEATER. Pretty sure that my boss loves me a lot for buying me that last Christmas. Or maybe he looks at me shivering in my corner and he felt bad for me. hahaha. Oh well, the motive doesn't matter...what matters is that I have it and I'm warm! I remember busting it out in the middle of September though, so I'm pretty sure if it gets any colder than this (which I'm sure it will) I'm going to die! :) Well, Meredith, I hope you guys get home okay! Call me when you get there! Love you bad! XOXO

2 comments:

Amy Pennington said...

bandaid...you are the greatest. I love reading your blog! Can't wait to see over the christmas break! hugs hugs!

Meredith said...

We're home, and puking, but at least we're home! I got my Christmas stuff up yesterday, hooray! That's at least putting a little smile into this flu situation around here...