Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Countdown to Thanksgiving

HOLLA! So can I tell you how excited I am to have a few days off with no work or school. It has definitely been needed since like 2 months ago. haha. I'm pretty sure I wont get too caught up with everything, but I have plans to...lol. That's all that matters right? If anything, Meredith, make sure I write my research paper and get caught up on my reading ok? And maybe my two other papers for marriage prep...do you know how nice it will be if I can get that all done?! WOOO! We're doing this study at work were I have to go observe the teachers and students in their classrooms which is way fun, but since the times during the day that I have to go are the target student's most difficult time of the day, its not during my work hours which means it pretty much shoots any free time I have in between classes. You know what that means...no homework time and more importantly, no nap time. BLEH. I'm gonna die. haha. Oh well, hopefully my boss will let me take off the extra two hours somewhere else so I wont have to come in or something.

This weekend is gonna be pretty busy...I've got two dates and I owe pizza to this other guy cuz I lost a bet. haha...so Meredith, I'm gonna try hard to see you on Saturday cuz I want to really bad, but i probably wont be able to stay incredibly long. For sure though, I'll come by on Sunday after my church meetings n stuff.

So there's this guy that I like and its driving me crazy...I haven't felt like so much of a stupid little girl in a long time. I don't have time to only think about him during the day! lol. Unfortunately, that's how it happens a lot! BLEH. And then when i'm with him I'm like...hmmm...is he ever gonna hold my hand already? UGH...boys drive me crazy. The end.

Anyway, I'm totally stoked that some of my favorite people are comin in a couple of days! YAYUH! I can't wait. This will be a MUCH needed reunion! I need to get out of Provo, BAD (as you can probably tell from the previous paragraph). Anyway, I gotta get back to work. Peace ladies! XOXO

5 comments:

Kiera said...

Hey, What a popular girl you are Three dates in one weekend!! How fun! Hopefully one is with the guy you really like! I hope you all have fun for Thanksgiving!

Meredith said...

You go girl, enjoy your dates! And why didn't I know about your crush, you're doody for not telling me! Seriously don't worry about coming on Saturday, no point in wasting your gas to come for an hour, right! Besides, if you end up not coming it'll make it that much easier for me to take a nap!!!! :) I can't wait to see you!

Amy Pennington said...

go bandaid...working the dates! I am so impressed. have fun with your sis and give syd a hug and a kiss for me:) good to hear you guys finished off the ice cream!

Trevor James said...

Yeah, three dates! Ay Corumba! Some guy? Won't hold your hand? What's his problem? Dang.

Trevor James said...

Well, now that I know I don't have to...