Thursday, November 8, 2007

Not-Thanksgiving

Howdy do dah! So, do you ever get so dry that every part of your body itches? especially when you sit indian style or soemthing and it stretches your skin and it almost hurts? ew...Utah can be a pretty stinky situation! I'm excited to go back to Texas where you don't need lotion because you're in a constant sweat! YEAH.

Sunday is gonna be awesome...my apartment and a guys apartment in the ward are having a not Thanksgiving feast. We're making a lot of Thanksgiving food and chowing down. To add to it, my apartment is dressing up like Indians and they are dressing up like Pilgrims. Its gonna rock.

So, funny story...I turned in the rough draft to my senior theme paper and my teacher called me up to his desk after class on Tuesday and so I'm like freaking out thinking he think I plagerized or something and he was like so...I LOVED your paper. Have you ever thought about writing self-help books? hahah He proceeded to talk for about 5 minutes about how he could see me on a billboard somewhere with my best selling book. haha. I was like ummm no...but now I'm thinking about it. lol. Not that I would ever do it, cuz honestly...writing when i don't have to? BLEH. haha anyway, I thought it was funny tho!

Can I say how excited I am for everyone to come up for Thanksgiving? YEAH! Anyway, I will leave yall with a word of praise...GO MAVS! WOOO!! XOXO

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Silly Bandaid! Enjoy your not-Thanksgiving feast, sounds yummy! And festive too! We're going to Grandma's house for dinner tonight so I hope that means what I think it does...I'll let you know if anyone breaks out in a case of the 'meat sweats' as you call them - that's really WEIRD by the way, I've never had that happen, you're just strange! Anyway, I need Smallville updates when you get time....Love ya!