Monday, November 26, 2007

Back in the groove...

Thanksgiving is over and I must say, I'm kinda bummed! Actually, I'm really bummed. I've got my senior thesis paper due on Tuesday which...well, let's just say that I will be living in the library today, and now that I think of it...I'll be living there for the next week and a half. My 50 hour family history project is due next week and I definitely only have like 17 hours. I really need to learn not to procrastinate, but let's face it, if I haven't learned how not to do it by now, the chances of me changing it are kinda slim! :) Meh well, what's college life without no sleep right?

I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was awesome! I know mine was! It was so awesome to see Ben, Meredith and Syd again! I just love those guys! Meredith and I were talking the other day about how this has probably been the easiest semester for the both of us since I've gotten to see her every month this semester except for September...now that I think of it, that month went by INCREDIBLY slowly! :) It definitely couldn't have happened during a better semester tho. I dunno what I'd do without my Mer Bear!

I definitely got to put up my Christmas decor these last few days and it makes me so much happy! Not to mention that I've been listening to Christmas music like mad! Nothing better than a little Nsync Christmas to brighten your day! lol...especially in below freezing weather! *cries* Just know that i'm extremely jealous of all y'all back in Texas for getting to be in "warm" weather! Welp, I'm out...gotta get back to work as usual! I can't wait to see yall for Christmas!!! XOXO

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I'm so glad we got to hang with you this past week, you are so fun! Syd has been trying to figure out where Auntie is this morning! Glad you got to come to see lights last night, and that you brought Seattle with you, he's a cutie! See you in a few weeks! Love ya!

Kiera said...

It hasn't been that warm here the past couple days. Our highs for Thurs- Sun. were the mid forties! But it is warming up now. I am glad you guys had a good Thanks giving!