Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Gift That Keeps On Giving

I saw this on Zarah's blog and I thought it would be a fun idea. I love creating things, but I usually keep so busy with other stuff that I never justify making stuff...We'll see how it goes though. Most people say that instead of being artsy fartsy, I'm just fartsy....lol. Comment at your own risk! *silly giggle*

So, here's how it works: the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (or copy and paste like I did). Then come back, let me know you're going to play and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift!

Just the thought of receiving something in the mail that isn't a bill is delightful!

Come and play!

Now, remember "ya get what ya get and ya don't throw a fit".

XOXO

3 comments:

Audiologie said...

K i'm about to go put in on my blog, even tho no one reads it... but I'm the first one so that's exciting! How are you by the way! Good i hope
Take care and looking forward to it

Meredith said...

You don't have to send me anything because I probably won't do this just because I'm that lame and don't have time! :) HOWEVER, I love you and it will be a gift to see you next month! And you can be 'fartsy' if you'd like, I'm ok with that! :)

Honeybee said...

Oh...YES!! I have not checked your blog for a while so I am glad that I am #3! Something made by you? Please...I don't want a fart machine. :) hehe.