Monday, September 24, 2007

Guilty as charged!

So, my sister got herself a nice little blog and just kind of ASSUMED that I had one! :) Silly girl...I actually had one like 2 years ago and then quit cuz...well, I dunno why, but whateva! I figure, this will give me something else to do rather than surf around on facebook while I'm at work, not to mention that I guess my sister really wants to know what I'm up to! So, Meredith...this one's for you, baby! :)

Let's see...what has "Auntie Bandaid" been up to these days you ask? Well, other than the boringness of school and work, my roommates and I decided to start a prank war with this guys apartment in our ward. So, we were nice and just pulled the ol' covering the door with newspaper and dumped crumpled up pages from our old phone books that we didn't want so that when they opened the door...BAM. That's right...covered in paper! Anyway, yesterday they got us back by stealing our oven door. I gotta say, I gotta give em props. They said that we can't get our door back until we give them 2 coloring books. I decided that we should all just bag the coloring books and cook over there from now on and make a special effort to make a lot of cookies and brownies n good smelling stuff and then just take it back to our apartment with us and not share any of it. haha. If anyone has any good ideas of what we can do to retaliate, please let me know! :)

Other than that, not a whole lot has been happening that's exciting anyway. Still no boyfriends or fiances...although, aparently, word on the street back home is that I'm engaged. hahaha. Good times. *cringes* My roommates are sure getting their jiggy on tho! 3 of them have already owed up for holding hands and it's only been the first month of classes. bwahahah! That's the great thing about living with me...my roommates always seem to get engaged which means lots of M&Ms, Pizza, Ice Cream and Steak! For those of you unfamiliar with BYU roommate dating policies, any roommates who commit the following offences owe their roommates: first hand holding incident = M&Ms, First kiss = ice cream, first make out = pizza and engagement = steak dinner (or wendy's dolla menu in our case except for Jen-well played girl!!) Anyway, there you have it...the excitement in my life. *waves goodbye*

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Hee Hee, yay, you caved like me! :) Love you more!

Amy Pennington said...

hey great blog girl! so glad you started one too! I will be sure to check in often....:)

Kiera said...

Hey, how are you doing? Hope school is good!
Kiera