Thursday, April 16, 2009

A New Goal

Holler!!! :) So, I've decided something yesterday....starting Sunday, I'm going to start trying a new uhhh...diet? lol It's not really a diet or anything, but kinda. I figure if I tell everyone about it, then I have to do it, so here it goes...I'm going to allow myself to only have one small amount of sugar per week (not including weeks with Holidays, of course). I decided that every time I slip up and have more than one thing of sugar for that week, I can't have milk in my cereal for breakfast the next morning. That should be a good incentive for me to actually do it! :) I also want to try and not eat after I have dinner each night. Back in high school I tried not to eat after 6pm cuz we always eat early and it was nice. I rarely felt like I'd eaten so much during the day that I wanted to die. I hate that feeling, and I tend to eat when I'm bored. :) Alicia and I did the sugar thing back during Freshman year and it was definitely fun. It was hard because well...I love ice cream a LOT, but I think it will be better for me in the long run. I'm kinda excited to see how it turns out! :)

With that said...I opened my daily pack of fruit snacks today and there was one that was in the shape of a person with something weird growing out of its' neck. haha it was the strangest thing, but it made me laugh...a lot!

Everyone is starting their finals now so its kinda fun that people are around more than usual. Although, they are (or at least should be) studying instead of playing, but who cares...it's been fun! :) Ashley and I went out to lunch yesterday, my roomies and I went to dinner (I know...talk about LOTS of food yesterday) and Jeffrey and I went out for a night of putt putt where he easily schooled me in the art of mini golfing. But, I kinda figured that would happen. Mini golfing isn't exactly my forte by a long shot. Emily and I are goin to see Mall Cop at the dollar theater tonight and then hitting up YOGA with another girl in our ward. We LOVE Yoga...its so great and so relaxing. I suck at it, but its still awesome! :)

My family comes in a week from today!!! AHHHH! I'm so excited to see everyone. I'm sure we'll have plenty of fun stories and things going on. We talked about Sydney maybe coming to have a sleepover at my apartment one night just cuz it would be way fun. All of my roommates will be leaving so it will just be me (and I think Ashley is going to stay with me for a couple of weeks until she moves home) so it will be fun if she decides to come party with us for a night. Anyway, I've gotta go get something for Irene's bridal shower on Saturday so I'm gonna split...love y'all bad! XOXO

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Ya, have fun with the sugar thing....I'm going to go ahead and say that my goal is to eat something sugary EVERY day since you are not...we wouldn't want Willie Wonka going out of business! :)

Jen said...

go you! and i'm so excited for you that your family is coming into town. yipee!

JA and co. said...

I totally forgot about the sugar diet! Good times, good times. Oh, and good for you...I should probably do that again. (I do remember that I was very thankful for sugar-free pudding.)