Monday, January 28, 2008

Its Official!

Just a quick note...I'M COMIN HOME! WAHOO! I'm so darn excited. I bought my ticket to fly home this morning, so I'll be in Texas from Friday morning til Monday afternoon of President's Day weekend! Not too long, but totally worth it! I can't wait!

My roommates are still trying to get me to try out for So You Think You Can Dance. Its this monday, so they better start giving me really good reasons cuz I'll need to practice. haha. Anyway, sorry this is short, I just wanted to celebrate with all yall Texans that read this cuz I'm totally headed home!! Homework calls! Love yall bad! XOXO

4 comments:

Amy Pennington said...

ok seriously ....I better get to say hi to you this time when you are here! I sure hope you try out cause that is my fav show!

Meredith said...

yay for Bandaid, so excited for you to come home again! I haven't told Syd yet but she will flip when she finds out you're coming home AND we get to go to the airport to get you, it doesn't get any better than that in her little world!

Adrienne said...

Yay Bandaid is coming home! You are so on for Mario Party!

Zarah said...

You really should try out for "So You Think You Can Dance"!! It'll be so much fun and then I can come cheer you on!