Friday, January 25, 2008

Life Goes On

HEY! Whats happenin?! Not a whole lot is new here...just cold as usual! :) I actually had the thought last night that I want to fly home for President's Day weekend if I can find a cheap flight that fits in my budget. With everything going on right now I think I just need to get out of the BYU environment for a few days. Maybe more like the Utah environment, but its mostly the same thing. haha. We'll see though...I'm just thinkin about it at the moment. How cool would that be tho? There's nothing a little bit of family can't fix!

This weekend should be fun...a bunch of us are going to this thing on campus for my friends birthday. Its got like laser tag, a dance, food, kareoke, etc. etc. etc. She wanted to go so we're gonna hit that up for a while and then I get to come home and clean my butt off for cleaning checks! YAYUH! I do like to clean, especially our apartment cuz it gets so nasty. BLEH. Anyway, Saturday morning we have a VT workshop that we're putting on and then I think I'm going with my roommate to go wedding dress shopping. I'm quite the pro and I know where all the good places are, so it should be quite productive! :) Later on, I'm volunteering at the TRC in the MTC to be an investigator for the missionaries there and then my friend and I are goin out to dinner for each others birthdays. YAYUH! I always love a good girls night out.

If anyone sees syd today, make sure to give her a big hug from me for her birthday! I sure miss all of yall and I hope I get to see you soon! XOXOXO

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Hey Auntie. I gave Syd lots of hugs and kisses for you! We even talked about you! She loves her Auntie! That would be awesome if you came home for a weekend! I know the Utah/BYU environment can be a little overwhelming but I love you and hope your days get better! Hang in there!

Amy Pennington said...

hey girl the party felt sllightly empty last night since you weren't there....I took lots of pics and should have them up soon! hope you enjoy your par-tay