Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Muchas Gracias!

Okay, real quick, I just want to say a few things that I'm thankful for since I haven't been doing this as often as I should!

1) Crossing things off of my bucket list. Its seriously one of the coolest things ever. Although, it wasn't a very HARD one...it was to finish my Christmas shopping before December starts and I'm happy to report that all of my shopping will be done by Friday. Can we say, 'boom baby?' Yes...yes we can! :) I guess I can't REALLY cross it off yet. Knowing my luck, I'll think I'm good to go and then Christmas Eve, I'll remember that I forgot something. Its very possible that I'll just wait til after Christmas and decide to randomly give a New Years gift...a part of me says that's cheating. But the other part says, who cares? :)

2) Volleyball. I know I hate on it all the time...mostly because I'm terrible at most sports and I always feel bad for the people on my team when, by some strange coincidence, someone forgets to jump in front of me and I get to take my shots at the ball and then it turns into some huge monstrosity. I'm really there as a place filler when needed and to provide accidental entertainment to the other team. :) But for real though, last night, when I played, it was really a lot of fun. Maybe its because none of the big, scary Tongans were there to crush me...its possible. Not to mention that everyone that stayed to play were all of my friends so they didn't really care...when volleyball isn't lame, I like it :)

3) Being organized and planned out. I bought myself a good planner the other day as a 'good job for getting a job' present. There's nothing like getting to cross things off of my list of things to get done (see above...I must have problems haha) or just knowing that you're not forgetting anything because its all written down and planned out. No mess ups except for user error :) I can cope with that! Its peaceful and calming to me. So its good to have that peace of mind on those stressful days!

Happy Thanksgiving to all y'all faithful readers. I love ya like a million pumpkin pies (with whipped cream on top, of course) :)

3 comments:

JA and co. said...

I'm totally with you on the being organized nothing...it's funny how happy planners and label makers can make you :). I'm glad you have a good job, that's great! We'll definitely have to hook up in a few weeks during Christmas break with the rest of the mafia.

Rebekah said...

Just thought I'd leave a comment. Don't you love comment love? Anyhow, ... came by way of the "Next Blog" button. I wonder how they decide who's next anhow? Nice to meet you! Gorgeous babies you've got there.

Meredith said...

Love this post...so about your OCD-ness! And p.s. volleyball is not lame ever! :)