Monday, June 29, 2009

Another tribute to...

This tribute is gonna be a little uh, different, but just go with me. I'm gonna send out a tribute to all of those dead guys that I wish were still alive because they're just so dang attractive. So, here's my list: Gordon McRae, Clark Gable, Howard Keel, Gene Kelly, Heath Ledger (of course), and uh...Prince Philip on Sleeping Beauty. I know he's a cartoon and not a real person, but still. He's hot. Don't judge me.






Just look at these guys. They don't make them like that anymore! They just have this charming look about them that invites me in. Maybe they're vampires....hahahah oh Edward. :) Anyway, I find it funny that most of them sing and dance...but really, that just adds to their charm and all around attractiveness. I would be very willing to be swept off my feet by any of these guys. Bring it on... :) Seriously, Gordon, Howard and Gene could sing me to sleep every night and I think I would go to sleep 100% happy without fail. haha. Maybe I was born a little too late... who knows? Or maybe I shoulda just been a cartoon character. lol *sighs* Although, I guess if I was born before, I wouldn't appreciate the beauty of people like Hayden Christensen and Will Smith. *melts* Anyway, here's to all y'all heartthrobs out there, dead or alive. Any time I watch a movie with any of these guys in it, I cant help but smile and be completely happy in my own little world. lol. Does this make me lame? Yes...yes, I'm sure it does. But, I dont care. :)

In other news, the temple was AMAZING on Saturday. My sister came and surprised me on Friday night which was probably the best thing ever. She put up the video and the pictures she took on her blog, so you can check them out there seeing as how I don't have them. :) We had a great time, as we always do. And i cant wait to go back to the temple again and again! Thanks to all of my wonderful friends and family who were there. It was amazing to be there with all of them...I know this probably doesn't mean a lot to everyone, but seeing as how I usually copy and paste these entries into my journal, I'm gonna list off who was there, more for my sake than anyone else's. :) My sister was there, obviously, Mom and Dad Breinholt, Jeremy and JaeLyn, Bishop and sister Shell (my old bishop from a couple of years ago), Brother and Sister Clay (my current 1st counselor in the bishopric), Laura and Alex, Zarah and Ashton, Jen, Melissa and Mom Jones (who drove out from Colorado...I just love y'all for being there!), and Adam was there too. I'm sad that the rest of my family, Bishop Stoneman, the Borgia's (+Beth), and Michael and Jason couldn't end up coming, but it was still absolutely wonderful. Seriously, the best thing I've ever done. I love this gospel and the opportunities I have to be a part of it! :) XOXO

6 comments:

JA and co. said...

That's so exciting for you! I love going to the temple, too...it's so nice to know there's somewhere to go where you can just feel so peaceful. I'm glad you had a ton of people there...sorry I had to miss it!

Meredith said...

I'll try to skype ya the video if I can figure out what our password is sometime! I'll email you the pics...I know, I'm slow!

Meredith said...

P.S. I'm glad you actually did your tribute to hot dead guys...they are dreamy! That was such a fun conversation, especially because it was so darn late at night! :) Dreamiest? I would say for looks combined with voice, definitely Howard Keel but Clark Gable is a close second, I don't know if he can sing! :)

Marisa said...

Wait, did you actually go THROUGH the temple!? I knew you were talking about it, but I didn't know you'd already planned it all out! That's awesome!! :)

{B}dreamy said...

Yay for temples! And dreamy guys :) Loved the video, it made me cry. So glad you had family and friends there! Wish I was one of them. *B

Honeybee said...

Me too...wish I was a cartoon. Then maybe I could get some attractive prince to ask me out, fall in love with me, and marry me to live happily ever after...some day my prince (or cowboy) will come. And Heath...totally one of the favorites too.